I mentioned this in my review of "No Ordinary Family" last night, but I'm really digging Autumn Reeser, who somehow fell completely below my radar prior to this. Let's run down the opportunities I had to get introduced to her prior to this year, but didn't:
- "The Girl Next Door" - just like last week's DGOW, Olivia Wilde, Reeser had a small role in this movie, and I totally overlooked her.
- "Grounded for Life" - I watched this show, but I don't remember her on it at all. To be fair, she was only in six episodes, out of 90-something that aired.
- "The O.C." - Noped, never watched it, but Reeser is the second DGOW selection from the show, joining Rachel Bilson.
- "Valentine" - I remember thinking about watching this show, but it got canceled before I could add it to my schedule.
- "Entourage" - Another one I just never watched, despite recommendations from people.
So then "No Ordinary Family" came around, and I was all like, "who is this amazing hot, funny girl who has apparently been around for more than a decade?" I'm definitely crushing on her, which is more than enough to make her a DGOW pick. Plus, now that she's announced she's pregnant, this seems like the perfect time, since who knows how that'll affect her appearances on "NOF".