After lifting my Kaley Cuoco ban a couple weeks ago, I caught up on all three seasons of "The Big Bang Theory", a show that had been recommended to me multiple times, but I completely avoided. Well, after watching every episode, I can safely say I enjoyed it. In fact, there were some moments that really stood out, enough so that I could make a "Friday Five" of them (and yes, I'm aware it's Saturday, but it took me longer than I'd anticipated to get the video clips together).
Also, I specifically limited my list to moments involving the main cast. Yes, the guest appearances by Summer Glau and Katee Sackhoff were awesome, and the recurring role by Christine Baranski has provided some amazing humor, but this is really about the moments involving the core characters that shined the brightest.
5. Raj talks to Penny for the first time (Season 1, Episode 8 - "The Grasshopper Experiment")
4. Penny breaks her MMO addiction (Season 2, Episode 3 - "The Barbarian Sublimation")
3. Sheldon discovers the algorithm for friendship (Season 2, Episode 13 - "The Friendship Algorithm)
2. Sheldon and Stuart argue about Batman (Season 2, Episode 20 - "The Hofstadter Isotope")
1. How the elevator broke (Season 3, Episode 22 - "The Staircase Implementation")