Well, here we are, at the last week of my Buffy fundraising auctions. Last week was a little slow with the "Angel" related items -- in fact, the two Wesley figures and the two Darla figures are back up for bids -- but we're still around $380 raised so far (that's gross, not net, but I'm covering the eBay and shipping fees myself).
In addition to the two re-listed auctions from last week, I've got 12 new auctions up for bid, including two premium items, so check out the list.
- Buffy "Season 5" Anya DST Action Figure - MOC
- "Chosen" Buffy DST Action Figure Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Vampire Buffy DST Action Figure Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Buffy Buffybot DST Action Figure Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Buffy "The Wish" Cordelia DST Action Figure BtVS
- Buffy "Lessons" Dawn DST Action Figure BtVS
- Buffy Red Dress Glory DST Action Figure BtVS
- Buffy Autographed Glory DST Action Figure Clare Kramer
- Buffy "The Gift" Glory & Dawn Action Figure Two-Pack
- Deluxe "Graduation Day" Buffy DST Action Figure
- Buffy Villains Willow Bust #31 of 1000 by DST
- Buffy Season 8 Comics #1-8, #10-12, #14, #16 Dark Horse
To see all items I'm selling, just click here. I'm hoping that the signed Glory figure and the Villains Willow bust can help push us over the $500 mark, so my total donation will be over $1000. I already bought my plane ticket and booked my hotel for Chicago, so now it's just a matter of finalizing my donation.
If you want to donate without purchasing something, then just click here to visit my "30 Days to Slay-a-thon post" where there's a PayPal button. Also, I'm still accepting sponsors for my actual trip. I promise to pay you back through promotion, good deeds, general karma, etc.