Let's be honest -- no one REALLY knows what's going to happen in a few hours, but I'm gonna take a shot at it. Obviously, one trade early on could throw this whole thing off.
1. Lions - Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
- This is obviously a done deal.
2. Rams - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
- A good OT to replace the released Orlando Pace.
3. Chiefs - Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
- I like Tyson Jackson, but I think the sudden talk about him at this spot is a smokescreen. I could be wrong, but I think Curry is still the pick here.
4. Seahawks - Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
- I'm not sure the Seahawks will actually be the team picking Sanchez (or keeping him), but I think this is where he goes.
5. Browns - Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
- Whoever is playing QB for Cleveland will need someone to throw to. With Kellen Winslow gone and Donte' Stallworth in legal trouble, Crabtree is a perfect fit here.
6. Bengals - Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
- Would the Bengals really take Smith with Monroe still on the board? Look at the game film, and tell me which guy was better in college.
7. Raiders - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
- Al Davis will be calling for the splashy pick with Jeremy Maclin, but Monroe is the safer pick here, and will be able to protect the big-money investments in Russell and McFadden.
8. Jaguars - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
- Having released Matt Jones this offseason, the Jags need a playmaker.
9. Packers - B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
- Raji is the perfect run-stuffer for Green Bay's defense (which was 26th against the run last season).
10. 49ers - Aaron Maybin, LB/DE, Penn State
- Two decades ago, the 49ers revolutionized the "elephant" hybrid position, which is the perfect role for Maybin to play.
11. Bills - Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
- The Bills struggled to get to the quarterback last season, and Jackson's versatility is perfect for their defensive line.
12. Broncos - Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas
- Orakpo represents the best value on the board at this spot, and he fills a need for Denver. They could take a running back here, but one of the top 3 (Moreno, Wells, Brown) should be available at 18.
13. Redskins - Robert Ayers, DE, Tennesse
Having signed one Vols DL in the offseason (Albert Haynesworth), the 'Skins go back to Knoxville for an outside pass rusher -- something Jason Taylor wasn't for them last season.
14. Saints - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
I don't know how legit the Beanie Wells injury rumors are, but they may be enough to push the Saints to Moreno.
15. Texans - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State
Can you name a single tight end on the Texans roster? This is a team in need of targets for Matt Schaub.
16. Chargers - Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State
I've seen a lot of mock drafts that have the Chargers picking a running back here. I can't imagine San Diego paying big money to three running backs.
17. Jets - Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
If the Jets can't trade up to get a QB, then they'll settle for getting a big target for the ones they have.
18. Broncos - Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State
Hopefully Wells works out better for Denver than the last Ohio State running back they draft.
19. Buccaneers - Peria Jerry, DT, Ole Miss
The Bucs will build from the inside out, like they did when they were one of the best defensive teams in the league.
20. Lions - Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss
Since the Lions went QB first overall, they should probably think about getting someone to protect him here.
21. Eagles - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers
The Eagles need a big wide receiver to pair with the speedy DeSean Jackson. Britt is perfect for that role.
22. Vikings - Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State
Is Minnesota really sold on Tarvaris Jackson? I don't think so
23. Patriots - Brian Cushing, OLB, USC
I know I've got the first of the USC linebackers going later than most people, but they're about to go soon.
24. Falcons - Everette Brown, DE, Florida State
It pains me to say this, but Jamaal Anderson just hasn't worked out for Atlanta. Now that they've got their TE through trade, they can focus on the D-line.
25. Dolphins - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
He fills a need and represents a good value here.
26. Ravens - Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC
Ray Lewis can't play forever, so the Ravens look to another "Rey" to replace him.
27. Colts - Clay Matthews, OLB, USC
Some people think the Colts are going to go WR here to replace Marvin Harrison, but they still have Wayne and Gonzalez for Manning to throw to.
28. Bills - Eben Britton, T, Arizona
With the pick they got in the Jason Peters trade, the Bills draft his replacement. Makes sense.
29. Giants - Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland
The Giants have to go receiver here, right? Also, I just realized Percy Harvin is still on my board.
30. Titans - Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
And now he's not! WR is the top need for the Titans, and while Harvin is a risk player, he's a risk worth taking this late in the round.
31. Cardinals - Donald Brown, RB, Connecticut
With Edgerrin James still wanting out, the Cards get their every-down back.
32. Steelers - Max Unger, C, Oregon