So, Pooz e-mailed out this survey today with his responses, and for #41, his answer was me. Well, fuck that. Here’s my responses for the whole damn world. If you want to respond, then e-mail me, or post in the comments.
1. FIRST NAME: Adam
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Multiple people
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This afternoon
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Damn right.
5. FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
6. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? My sister has enough for my entire family
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on who I was. Like, I mean, if I was Derek Jeter, then probably not. (then again, if I was Derek Jeter, I’d do the world a favor and go the fuck away).
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does this blog count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No... never... (that was sarcasm... it doesn’t come across well on a blog)
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? God, I hope so, though I haven’t really looked lately.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance.
12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Krispies
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? For the first few weeks after I get them, yes, but then I usually get lazy.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not particularly, no
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their hair (I’m weird like that)
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? To quote the late, great Chris Farley, “I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem.”
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Eleanor
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? You’re an anonymous web browsing person -- I couldn’t care either way
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m wearing neither (though I am wearing Carolina blue Nike shorts and white Nike socks)
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Rice Chex
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Wednesday’s Episode of “Bones” on my DVR
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I’d be one of those crayons that used to be light blue, but got mixed in with a darker color (like Burnt Siena) and now is a weird semi-melted mess and stuck at the bottom of the crayon box with the wrapper missing -- or Brick Red (I always liked Brick Red)
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Rainshower
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boss
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Indeed (except when he impugns my responding abilities)
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke
29. FAVORITE SPORT? The National Basketball Association
30. HAIR COLOR? Red like the fires of Hell. (“Simpsons” reference alert)
31. EYE COLOR? Blue
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Fat people and summer don’t mix
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? My dad’s homemade cheesecake
40. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea -- for all I know, no one will ever see this.
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ditto -- but I wouldn’t dare say Pooz (who’s disqualified since he already did it)
42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Amazing Spider-Man #539
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? “How I Met Your Mother”
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The low hum of my computer when it’s running fine; the acoustic version of “Because of You”; a roaring fire in a fireplace; My ringtone (the “Buffy” theme song); the voices of my niece and nephew
45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Is Sarah McLachlan an acceptable answer here? (actually, I much prefer the Beatles to the Stones)
46. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Writing
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Silver Spring, MD